QUESTIONS? WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
CALL US AT +1(855) Nuagemd, thats +1(855) 682-4363
THE PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS
- Loss of body fitness (muscle) mass.
- Increase in body fat composition.
- Loss of bone density.
- Negative changes in cholesterol profile.
LACK OF RESULTS WITH MORE EFFORT
- Less than desired results from exercise programs.
- Poor results from exercise programs and diet.
- Emotional stress.
- Frustration with concentrating and making decisions.
- Higher Levels of Anxiety for no Apparent Reason
MINIMAL TO NO SEXUAL DRIVE
- Lack of libido.
- Difficulty getting erections.
- Always finding excuses to say no.
- Lost your sexual desire
NEGATIVE SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH LOWER LEVELS OF TESTOSTERONE
AGING AND THE EFFECTS ON TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION
Testosterone production declines naturally with age. The more we age, the less our bodies produce. Testosterone deficiency (TD) may result from disease or damage to the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, or testicles that inhibits hormone secretion and testosterone production, also known as hypogonadism.
Depending on age, insufficient testosterone production can lead to abnormalities in muscle and bone development, underdeveloped genitalia, and diminished virility. Testosterone is the androgenic hormone primarily responsible for the normal growth and development of male sex and reproductive organs, including the penis, testicles, scrotum, prostate, and seminal vesicles. It facilitates the development of secondary male sex characteristics such as musculature, bone mass, fat distribution, hair patterns, laryngeal enlargement, and vocal cord thickening. Additionally, normal testosterone levels maintain energy levels, a healthy mood, zest for life, fertility, and sexual desire.